Collection of Personal Information
The amount of personal information we collect about you depends on how you interact with us. We will collect personal information from you if you:
- contact us through our website using an on-line form;
- make a product or service enquiry;
- order a product;
- correspond with us, including by email or call our customer service line
The type of personal information you may provide to us includes but not limited to your name, company or organisation name, your position, address, email address, telephone, mobile phone number, facsimile number.
We collect personal information from you for a number of reasons, including to:
- sell and delivery of our products and services to you;
- respond to your questions or requests for information;
- improve our service;
- assist us to forecast the future demand for our products and services;
- send you direct marketing material;
- analyse our website usage;
- enhance the content of our website;
- keep a record of our dealings with each other
Disclosure to Third Parties
JaxBe recognises the trust you place in us when you give us your personal information and so we will not give your personal information to third parties.
We do not collect any sensitive information, such as about anyone's race, religion or ethnic origin, membership of political bodies, etc.
The security of your personal information is of great importance to us, and we will take all reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is protected from misuse, interference, loss and from unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
We will endeavour to destroy or de-identify your personal information when it is no longer needed for the purpose for which it was provided unless a legal exception applies.
Queries and complaints